Saturday, 18.05.2024, 05:21
NAIL ADDICTION
Welcome: Guest  You have of new Private Messages

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » MAIN FORUM » Education & Self-education » Book/magazines/DVD (List of the "must have" nail magazines, books and DVD.)
Book/magazines/DVD
ElenaDate: Saturday, 21.03.2009, 10:07 | Message # 1
Major
Group: Moderators
Hello Addicted!
In this thread I offer to post the information about what publications every nail tech should have in her/his library, names and places to purchase... share your opinion and knowledge!

Since I started the thread I will describe my literary and video collection...

1."Milady's Standard:Nail technology"- beautiful book, covers almost every aspect of our industry as professional ethic, nail anatomy,product chemistry, manicure, pedicure, nail extensions(L&P/Gel/Wraps), nail art basics, business promotion, massive glossary with terms we must know.
I believe you can buy it here

2."NAILCLASS" by Gigi Rouse- I believe this book does not require any description as near everybody knows it. Brilliant edition!
To buy have a look here

3.The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman- do not think, simply buy it!
Where to purchase?? Try this

4. Nail Art DVD from Liliya Sereditskaya- again, I'm sure most of you are already familiar with this product. Outstanding collection of video tutorials from one of the best in nail industry. You don't need to speak Russian:) as there are no words but music and of cause samples of "how to do" shown from start to finish result. Freehand Nail Art, One- stroke technique, 3D- for beginners and professionals. Get it!!!!! It worth every penny!!!
To buy follow the link Liliya-Nail Designer

Message edited by Elena - Saturday, 21.03.2009, 10:14

ElenaDate: Saturday, 21.03.2009, 12:51 | Message # 2
Major
Group: Moderators
5.'Pure Design' and "Pure Fantasy" by Sam Biddle- go here to have a closer look

Message edited by Elena - Saturday, 21.03.2009, 12:51

Forum » MAIN FORUM » Education & Self-education » Book/magazines/DVD (List of the "must have" nail magazines, books and DVD.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

All works are the author's copyright and remain the personal property of the master. Unauthorised publication by any medium, copying by any format, or plagiarism is forbidden. The use of materials appearing on this website (text, image) must be authorised by the master and all requests must indicate the source and name of the master by which or whom they are intended for use. Nail-Addiction.co.uk - professional nail extensions and nail design studio© 2024
Make a free website with uCoz